Thursday, June 24, 2021

Good morning fellow Traveler

 July is almost upon us.  So much has happened this past month.  Steven went on a road trip to New Mexico.  Mark came up and stayed with me while he was gone.  Got fed lots of Vegan food and it was all delicious.

I have been on an antibiotic for a gum problem and Steven is on one for a serious ear infection.  He also has antibiotic ear drops.

I have discovered the difference between a Coleus and a Variegated Wandering Jew plant.  Would still like to secure a Coleus.

I marvel that I will soon be 90 years old.  My Guardian Angel obviously has something to do with that.

We obtained a smaller crock pot and I am in the process of rewriting recipes to fit it.  Am going to devise my own cookbook.  I love using the crock pot.  It is sooo easy.

Fur kids, Grey Baby and Lovey, are chowing down on some wet food.  Their world is my bedroom...aka the mom's room...and the bathroom which houses their litter boxes.

Steven has put up hand holds for me in several places which help me get around.  My balance, at this point, is almost nil but I get around just fine with my rollator.

Found my original Numerology Handbook for Students (1984) tucked away on a bookshelf.  Had forgotten how much info I had in it.  I am going to start sharing bits and pieces of it.  I think my Face Book friends will enjoy and use the information.

I have several squirrels that love bird seed so I keep the porch ledge full of seeds.  The birds love it too even tho they have a feeder that always has food in it.

My friend Sandy is in the process of making some major changes in her life and it is all going to be better and easier for her.  I am happy for her.  She is and has been a great friend for over 40 years.

There are days I am quite lonely and depressed and others just the opposite but I am sure this is true of everyone with human nature being what it is.

Have been having strange dreams lately.  Many of them involve magic in one form or another.

In deference to the Covid Virus  we have all been wearing a mask when we are out and about.  At one point it was mandated but now it is a choice thing.  

Sometimes I see someone walking down the road with a mask on and wonder what is in their mind that compels them to do that.

This is going to be a day of copying pictures of ancestors for my granddaughter Jesica and getting them in the mail to her.  She loves pictures.

This is a wrap but will be back with you when and if any changes occur in my life.

Namaste

The Traveler



No comments:

Post a Comment