Friday, April 20, 2012

The Dance of The Traveler in April 1994

This article was posted in the April 1994 issue of the Chapel of Prayer Light Views newsletter.  In re-reading it, I find not too awfully much has changed except the energies and individuals around me.  It certainly brought back pleasant memories and a feeling of wanting to recapture the energies of that time and space.

)(                    )(                    )(


On this path of constant wondering, knowing, not-knowing, guessing, what-if-ing and, for the most part, emotional chaos, I have met some wonderful, fumbling, stumbling, highly evolved and evolving, loving and caring people.  They, like I, wait for that big Head Honcho in the sky to appear in the hope he will download the wisdom of the universe into our consciousness and all things will be answered unto us.

I have found, as I wait for this wondrous event to come into being, (and my guidance tells me it most assuredly will happen) that something else is occurring.  It is called "life and living".  This thing that requires my attention and time and makes me a bit crazy.  This thing that insists I communicate, solve problems, stay in my body and deal with the grossness and duality of this physical plane which YOU all created  (I am sure I had nothing to do with it) when what I really want to do is to be out in the middle of the desert with my cats and dog communing with the silence, watching the stars and waiting for the moment when I can leap to my feet, arms reaching to the heavens and, in a calm and collected manner, murmur "you finally made it...beam me up, Scotty".

Fortunately, for me, there are some positive aspects to this plane which make being here at least tolerable, and a few of these are the energies present in the healing workshops at the Chapel of Prayer and Spiritual Horizons Church, Sanctuary,  Gateway Bookstore, Astrology Etc., the gang from Wellborn/College Station, Lotus Land, The Indigo Sun, Cosmic Wisdom, Carmel Temple, Sandy Penny, Dotti Visosky, the questioning and blossoming minds of so many new searchers,and all those incredibly enlightened individuals who praise my cooking and ask for seconds.  (This is, of course, only a partial list, as space is at a premium here, but those of you are not named know who you are.)

While these varied associations and energies help keep me on course, I feel an occasional need, as a member of the hu-man race, for more direct involvement in my immediate environment.  As we wait for the Big Cheese to share the wisdom of the universe, (and don't try to tell me you aren't waiting, too) would you care to join in the struggle against ignorance?  Then, by yourself or with a group (group energy is usually much stronger) broadcast love.  Don't direct it to any one area or person or situation.  Simply release your love energy...unconditionally.  You may see this love as white light, or pink light or the Mother holding her child or as a shower of golden light descending from the heavens.  You may see love shining from every face, positive energy emerging from every structure.  Picture this love as it has meaning for you...see that it has life and energy of its own for it truly does.  See your love flow as freely as God's love flows as he cradles us in his arms.

Teach by being a living example.  Allow your love-light to shine for others to see and feel, let your understanding and acceptance be evident.  Let the knowledge that you are a part of the whole or the one-mind, or the beingness, guide your every thought and action.  See each child as if it were your own, and each neighbor as your beloved brother for whom you wish only the best. Let "God" do ALL the judging 'cause that's His job.  (Isn't that a relief and a load off your shoulders?  Probably leaves some open time for meditation or other positive actions, huh!)  Please, for all our sakes, take an action or a stand which will further the cause of universal harmony and peace.  Get out of yourself and into life!

And so my friends, with all this, the dance of my journey continues...once again probably not a beat I would consciously choose to walk to, but with a rhythm which will surely take me into another experience which I just won't be able to live without.  Catch you later.

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment